The following information must be on file with the Admissions Office before a student can be cleared for enrollment.
1. Application for Admissions-available online www.neo.edu and at the Admissions Office
2. High School transcript or GED certificate
3. ACT scores (not applicable for student 21 years or older)
4. Immunization Records-MMR (measles, mumps and rubella) and Hepatitis B
5. College/University transcripts-every institution attended requires an official transcript
Install latest flash player if you can't see this gallery, or click here to see the html version.
Ultra Media Gallery 6
Earn your Associate in Applied Science Degree in Management/Marketing by taking courses every Thursday evening. Join other students who might be working or can’t attend traditional courses by day, and enroll today to earn you degree. Whether you are starting a new career, or looking to better yourself at your job, this flexible program will help you earn your degree conveniently.
Thursday Evening Schedule Course Schedule (pdf)
Graduation Check Sheet (MS Excel File)
1. Admissions Office – Library Administration Bldg 1st Floor - Start enrollment paperwork
2. Testing (optional) – Center for Academic Success & Advisement (CASA) Dyer Hall 1st floor – Take college placement tests
3. Advisor for enrollment – Select and enroll in classes
4. Get a copy of your schedule from advisor
5. Financial Aid – Library Administration Bldg 2nd Floor Rm 211 - Turn in scholarship application(s) and check on FAFSA status
6. Campus Police – Library Administration Bldg Basement Rm 002– Obtain Student ID card and Parking Permit (Required for ALL students)
7. Bookstore – Student Union – Purchase books and supplies
8. Business Office – Pay for tuition and fees or make payment arrangements, verify address for financial aid disbursement.
9. Activate Gold Key Account (Required for ALL Students) – The 24 to 48 hours after you enroll in classes you will need to activate your Gold Key Account.