The summer and fall 2013 schedules are not available at this . Printed schedules will be available at the Admissions Office. Online and printed schedules will be available after March 29, 2013.
Enrollment & Add/Drop Time Frame:
April 1st– Currently enrolled degree-seeking students with 40+ hours earned
April 3rd– Currently enrolled degree-seeking students with <40 hours earned
April 8th– New, transfer, high school concurrent and re-admit students
Summer 2013 Session
June 3, 2013 – Summer 2013 8 week classes begin
June 3, 2013 - Summer 2013 June 4 week only classes begin
June 4, 2013 – Last day to add/drop June only classes without incurring tuition and fee charges
June 10, 2013 – Last day to add/drop 8 week summer classes without incurring tuition and fee charges
June 20, 2013 - Last day to drop with a "W" June only classes
July 1, 2013 - Summer 2013 July 4 week only classes begin
July 2, 2013 - Last day to add/drop July only classes without incurring tuition and fee charges
July 11, 2013 - Last day to drop with a "W" 8 week summer classes
July 18, 2013 - Last day to drop with a "W" July only classes
Fall 2013 Session
August 19, 2013- Fall 2013 16/1st 8 week classes begin
August 23, 2013 - Last day to add/dro 1st 8 week classes without incurring tuition and fee charges
August 30, 2103 - Last day to add/drop 16 week fall classes without incurring tuition and fee charges
October 14, 2013 - Fall 2013 2nd 8 week classes begin
October 21, 2013 - Last day to add/drop 2nd 8 week classes without incurring tuition and fee charges
November 8, 2013 - Last day to drop with a "W"
December 6, 2013 - Last day to drop a class
December 9 -12, 2013 - Semester Exams
December 16, 2013 - Winter Intersession begins
December 17, 2013 - Last day to add/drop winter intersession classes without incurring tuition and fee charges
Process to Enroll:
Enrollment will begin at the Admissions Office by signing the required enrollment documents. Students will then proceed to the CASA (Center for Academic Success & Advisement) for testing and to see an advisor to select and enroll into classes.
First-time degree seeking NEO students, re-admit students, special non-degree seeking students, & concurrent students are not eligible for online enrollment and must enroll in person. Schedule changes can be completed online for all degree seeking students.
Steps for Online Enrollment:
*Online enrollment can only be completed by currently enrolled degree seeking students
1. Make sure there are no Registration Enrollment holds at the Admissions Office. All official transcripts and immunization records must be on file and deficiency holds must be bumped to the next semester.
2. Make sure there are no holds from the Business Office. Any unpaid balance (unpaid parking fines, tuition and fees, housing payments, etc.) will result in a hold.
3. Visit with advisor and have the advisor hold cleared
4. Login to the Web Product for Students (Use your GoldKey Account ID and password)
5. Select Drop and Add Classes (located under Registration)
6. Select the term which enrollment is desired
7. Enter the call number of the course in the boxes available. Click SUBMIT when finished. (Enrollment can be accomplished by entering one class at a time or entering all call numbers all at once.)
8. To drop a class once enrolled, choose drop from the pull down menu for the course to be dropped. Click SUBMIT when finished.
If there are time conflicts, unmet pre-requisites, or other issues with classes, a message will be received indicating why enrollment did not occur.
Classes may only be added online until the end of the first week of classes.
Drops can be completed online until the end of the second week of classes (fall/spring semester). Payment is still required and no refunds can be issued after the Add/Drop period.