November 17, 2022
Liberal Arts Department
|Location||200 I ST NE, Miami, OK|
|Reports To||Department Chair of Liberal Arts|
|Amount of Travel||Minimal|
|Work Schedule||Possible daytime, off-campus, and/or online|
Candidates will be screened and interviewed for appointment as adjunct instructors. Adjunct instructors will be evaluated on a regular basis. Instructional orientation will be provided for all candidates. Candidates must be eligible to be employed within the position classification through the College.
- Provide quality instruction and academic environment for students;
- Communicate with students in a timely manner;
- Follow course outline and syllabus, appropriate text(s) and materials;
- Submit required documents, such as grades, assessment reports, and syllabi, in a timely manner.
- Maintain professional standards and procedures for instruction in accordance with College policies and procedures.
- Master’s Degree in Business or subfield, or Master’s degree in another field with 18 graduate hours in Business is preferred. A candidate holding a Bachelor’s degree plus supporting experience may be considered.
- Experience teaching the subject matter preferred, but not required.
- General computer skills preferred.
Resumes or other supplemental material cannot be substituted for any part of the application. Application can be found online at http://www.neo.edu/employment-application. Please submit it along with your resume or mail to: NEO A&M College, Human Resources, 200 I Street NE, Miami, OK 74354. AA/EOE
The College has reviewed this job description to ensure that essential functions and basic duties have been included. It is intended to provide guidelines for job expectations and the employee’s ability to perform the position described. It is not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all functions, responsibilities, skills and abilities. Additional functions and requirements may be assigned by the supervisors as deemed appropriate. This document does not represent a contract of employment, and the College reserves the right to change this job description and/or assign tasks for the employee to perform, as the College may deem appropriate.