November 28, 2022 in
|N/A||1201 NEO Loop, Grove, OK 74344|
|Reports To||Grove Center Operations and Online Student Services Assistant|
|Amount of Travel||N/A|
|Work Schedule||10 hrs. week, two afternoons/evenings|
This position works directly with students, faculty, staff, and the general public at the Grove Center
- Coordinates with the Adult Education program on campus for classes provided at the Grove Center
- Supervises the Grove Center during the Adult Education classes at the Grove Center
- Complete closing procedures to secure the Grove Center after Adult Education classes
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- High School Diploma
- Excellent oral communication and organizational skills
- Ability to work independently
- Able to navigate the internet for appropriate work-related tasks
Resumes or other supplemental material cannot be substituted for any part of the application. Application can be found online at http://www.neo.edu/employment-application. Please submit it along with your resume or mail to: NEO A&M College, Human Resources, 200 I Street NE, Miami, OK 74354. AA/EOE
The College has reviewed this job description to ensure that essential functions and basic duties have been included. It is intended to provide guidelines for job expectations and the employee’s ability to perform the position described. It is not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all functions, responsibilities, skills and abilities. Additional functions and requirements may be assigned by the supervisors as deemed appropriate. This document does not represent a contract of employment, and the College reserves the right to change this job description and/or assign tasks for the employee to perform, as the College may deem appropriate.