ProctorU student information
Northeastern Oklahoma A&M College is proud to offer you the opportunity to take your exams at home with online proctoring using a webcam and a reliable high-speed internet connection. ProctorU allows you to take exams from any comfortable location. Forget complicated software or robots! This service connects you to a real person who you can see and hear. This person will walk you through the exam process and help you if you experience technical difficulties.
If you choose to enroll in an online course, at least one major exam must be a proctored exam. Review your course syllabus for specific instructions regarding proctored exams.
ProctorU pricing plan
The pricing outlined below is per student exam. There are no start-up, maintenance, licensing or additional costs. There are no exam volume maximums or minimums.
|Exam Duration||30 minutes or less||31-60 minutes||61-120 minutes||121-180 minutes||181 minutes or more|
|Pricing (per student per exam)||$8.75||$15.00||$19.75||$25.00||$30.00|
A ProctorU exam location must be free from distraction. The integrity of the exam is compromised if the student is interrupted at any time during the exam.
- PC Users: A well-working computer running Windows XP or higher with 1024 MB of RAM or higher
- Mac Users: A well-working computer running Mac OS X or higher
- A web cam with 640×480 video pixel resolution (web cams built into laptops or monitors are acceptable)
- Headphones or working speakers connected to the computer
- A microphone connected to the computer (your web cam or laptop may already have one built into it)
- A reliable high speed internet connection (minimum 768 Kbps/384 Kbps Download/Upload)
- A web browser with Adobe Flash Player installed
- Authority to allow remote access to your computer and screen by one of ProctorU’s proctors
Flex scheduling allows an examinee to make an appointment more than 72 hours before the desired start time. An examinee may choose either the Take It Now or Take It Soon options, for an additional fee paid at their own expense.
- Take It Soon allows an appointment to be scheduled less than 72 hours before the appointment.
- Take It Now allows on-demand proctoring without an appointment.
Have questions? Contact ProctorU: