August 25, 2023 in
Communication and Fine Arts
|Location||200 I ST NE, Miami, OK|
|Reports To||Department Chair of Communication and Fine Arts|
|Amount of Travel||25%|
|Work Schedule||29 hrs. week, M-F, some weekends|
The applicant chosen for this position will be responsible for assisting the Assists Fine Arts Programs including Music, Theatre, and Art with daily operations tasks related to enhancing the Fine Arts Program at NEO.
- Primary duties are instructional in nature, and in executing instruction, assistant is expected to exercise independent judgement and discretion as to how best teach student with who they work
- Makes on-site recruiting visits to bands, choirs, and art programs located in four-state service area at least once per semester
- Assists in creating recruiting strategies for NEO Fine Arts Programs.
- Assists in the execution of a communication plan with state and area fine arts programs
- Assists in executing fine arts event and performance management
- Assists in covering Fine Arts courses as needed
- Coordinates campus visits of prospective students
- Serves as a consultant to NEO web designer for ongoing improvements to fine arts segments on NEO webpage
- Serves as a consultant to NEO social media influencers for ongoing changes and improvements on fine arts segments
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- General knowledge of computers
Resumes or other supplemental material cannot be substituted for any part of the application. Application can be found online at http://www.neo.edu/employment-application. Please submit it along with your resume or mail to: NEO A&M College, Human Resources, 200 I Street NE, Miami, OK 74354. AA/EOE
The College has reviewed this job description to ensure that essential functions and basic duties have been included. It is intended to provide guidelines for job expectations and the employee’s ability to perform the position described. It is not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all functions, responsibilities, skills and abilities. Additional functions and requirements may be assigned by the supervisors as deemed appropriate. This document does not represent a contract of employment, and the College reserves the right to change this job description and/or assign tasks for the employee to perform, as the College may deem appropriate.