Fall 2023/Spring 2024 in
|Location||Dyer Hall, 200 I ST NE, Miami, OK|
|Reports To||Trey Dawson|
|Work Schedule||To be determined by student schedule|
|Pay Rate||$9.00 per hour for new hire|
PURPOSE OF POSITION
To assist NEO Marketing with gathering content for stories and social media posts. Also assists with various office duties.
- Help with equipment setup
- Content gathering for press releases and social media
- Maintain and organize equipment
- Any other duties assigned by office staff
- High School graduate/GED
- Current NEO A&M student in good academic standing
- Performance of job duties will be evaluated on an ongoing basis by office staff.
- Marketing will work around the student’s schedule to create an appropriate work schedule.
DURATION OF POSITION
Start Date: _______ASAP___________ End Date: _____5-10-24_________________
Resumes or other supplemental material cannot be substituted for any part of the application. Application can be found online at http://www.neo.edu/employment-application. Please submit it along with your resume or mail to: NEO A&M College, Human Resources, 200 I Street NE, Miami, OK 74354. AA/EOE
The College has reviewed this job description to ensure that essential functions and basic duties have been included. It is intended to provide guidelines for job expectations and the employee’s ability to perform the position described. It is not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all functions, responsibilities, skills and abilities. Additional functions and requirements may be assigned by the supervisors as deemed appropriate. This document does not represent a contract of employment, and the College reserves the right to change this job description and/or assign tasks for the employee to perform, as the College may deem appropriate.