Fall 2023/Spring 2024
Financial Aid Department
|Location||LEAD Agency, Miami, OK|
|Reports To||David Fisher|
|Classification||Federal Student Worker|
|Work Schedule||To be determined by student schedule|
|Pay Rate||$10.00 per hour for new hire|
PURPOSE OF POSITION
To assist the LEAD Agency with the daily functions of the office.
- General office duties: fax, copy, stamp envelopes, make labels, recycle files, etc.
- Community Garden Care
- Planting fall/spring gardens
- Building garden structures
- Any other duties assigned by office staff
- High School graduate/GED
- Current NEO A & M student in good Academic Standing
- Basic typing and computer skills
- Performance of job duties will be evaluated on an ongoing basis by office staff.
- Special attention will be paid to the following:
- Getting to work on time for scheduled shifts
- Accuracy of work performed
- Appropriate use of time while at work
- Maintaining confidentiality of student information
- Following assigned work schedule
- The LEAD Agency will work around the student’s schedule to create an appropriate work schedule.
- The office is open Monday – Friday 8:00am to 5:00pm
DURATION OF POSITION
Start Date: ____________________ End Date: _________________________
Resumes or other supplemental material cannot be substituted for any part of the application. Application can be found online at http://www.neo.edu/employment-application. Please submit it along with your resume or mail to: NEO A&M College, Human Resources, 200 I Street NE, Miami, OK 74354. AA/EOE
The College has reviewed this job description to ensure that essential functions and basic duties have been included. It is intended to provide guidelines for job expectations and the employee’s ability to perform the position described. It is not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all functions, responsibilities, skills and abilities. Additional functions and requirements may be assigned by the supervisors as deemed appropriate. This document does not represent a contract of employment, and the College reserves the right to change this job description and/or assign tasks for the employee to perform, as the College may deem appropriate.