Northeastern Oklahoma A&M College (NEO) is preparing for this year’s annual homecoming celebration, “To the Banks and Beyond,” set for Saturday, September 25, 2021 at Red Robertson Field, where NEO will take on the Navarro College Bulldogs. T-shirts for “To the Banks and Beyond,” will be available in the NEO Bookstore A list of events beginning Thursday September 23rd are listed below.
- Thursday, September 23rd “Reach for the Sky” Kickoff
- Food-Fun-Festivities: On the Mall 4:30pm
- Turn the Fountain Blue: 6:30pm
- Toy Story Movie Night: Red Robertson Field 8:30pm
- Friday, September 24th “Son of a Building Block” Greenhouse Ribbon Cutting
- Ribbon Cutting: Miami Industrial Park Success Blvd.: 2:00pm
- “There’s a Snake in My Boot” Party
- Bonfire and Bo Phillips Band: Amphitheater 8:00-11:00pm
- Saturday, September 25th “Yee-haw! Giddy-up, partner!” Tailgate and band
- Tailgate: Outside Red Robertson Stadium 2:30-5:30pm
- Bo Phillips Band: 3:30-5:30pm
- Kickoff: Red Robertson Field 6:00pm
- Coronation of Homecoming Royalty: Halftime
“We’re extremely excited for the opportunity that we have for this year’s homecoming,” said Coach Joe Renfro, NEO Wrestling Coach and Athletic Director. “We’ve combined three big events into one huge celebration here at NEO and we are anticipating a great time for everyone. Homecoming, Outstanding Alumni, and our Athletic Hall of Fame are all being hosted during the same weekend in hopes that it provides an enhanced family atmosphere for all. We would like to invite everyone to help us celebrate the NEO tradition.”
Partnering with the NEO Development Foundation, Frank Fletcher Toyota in Joplin, Mo., has renewed their $10,000 commitment to sponsor homecoming activities and the NEO Distinguished Lecture Series. “On behalf of the Kansas City Toyota Dealers Association and Frank Fletcher Toyota, we are very honored to renew our commitment to NEO A&M College and the NEO Development Foundation,” said Jim Adams, general manager of Frank Fletcher Toyota. “We feel that NEO sets the example for affordable educational opportunities in the four-state area and we at Frank Fletcher Toyota in Joplin are thrilled to be part of their commitment to quality education.” For more information, contact Amy Ishmael at 918-540-6212 or email@example.com or Shelby Saul at 918-540-6211 or Shelby.firstname.lastname@example.org.