he Northeastern Oklahoma A&M College Horse Judging team finished their season, placing third at the National Horse Judging Team Coaches Association contest at the University of Arkansas.
- 3rd High Team Overall
- 4th High Team in Halter
- 2nd High Team in Performance
- Andrea Byrd – 3rd High Individual overall, 4th in Halter, 7th in Performance
- Eden Rominger – 4th in Performance and 10th in Reasons
- Karlee Frank – 8th in Performance and 8th in Reasons
- Aislin McStay – 10th in Halter
“I am so proud of these girls and how hard they worked to get where they are today,” said NEO Horse Judging Coach Kevin Pool. “I expect great things from them next fall if they continue to improve the way they have this past year.”
For more information, contact the NEO Horse Judging coach Kevin Pool at firstname.lastname@example.org or 918-540-6262.