Northeastern Oklahoma A&M College will host the 2023 Outstanding Alumni Banquet during homecoming weekend Saturday, Oct 21, at 11am in the Calcagno Family Ballroom.
The NEO Outstanding Alumni 2023 honorees:
- Coleman Proctor – Outstanding Young Alumnus
- Peggy Rhine – Outstanding Retired Staff
- Monty Franks – Outstanding Retired Faculty
- Rick Chaney – Outstanding Alumnus from the School of Human Environmental Science
- Josh Maxson – Outstanding Alumnus from the School of Liberal Arts
- Grant Victor – Outstanding Alumnus from the School of Agriculture and Natural Sciences
- Richard Hatfield – Award of Merit
All alumni and friends of the college are invited to attend the banquet. Tickets are $25 and $15 (children 12 and under). Purchase tickets at the door or online. https://neo.edu/homecoming/
Homecoming is a campus-wide event bringing together current and former students, faculty and staff, and friends of the college to share their stories and to help make new memories.
“NEO College welcomes everyone who has ever had a connection with the college to celebrate homecoming together,” said Interim Director of Alumni and Development Eric Iverson. “Homecoming is a special time to honor our history, traditions, and shared love of this special place. Once a Norseman, always a Norseman!”
This year’s Student Activities homecoming theme is “Do you believe in magic?” Students will compete in campus spirit projects and games to win valuable prizes, awards, and bragging rights.
Wednesday, October 18, 2023
- 7pm | Magician Josh Farley | Coleman Theatre
Thursday, October 19, 2023
- 5 pm | Turn the Fountain Blue
Friday, October 20, 2023
- 7 pm | Alumni & Friends Social | Peoria Ridge Golf Course
Saturday, October 21, 2023
- 11 am | Outstanding Alumni Banquet | Calcagno Family Ballroom
- 10 am | Party on the Lawn Sponsored by Crossland
- 3 pm | Kick-off! NEO vs New Mexico Military Institute
- Halftime | Homecoming Coronation
For more information, contact Interim Director of Alumni and Development Eric Iverson at email@example.com.