September 7, 2023 in
Liberal Arts Department
|200 I ST NE, Miami, OK
|Department Chair of Communication and Fine Arts
|Amount of Travel
|Possible daytime, evening, off-campus, and/or distance learning courses
Candidates will be screened and interviewed for appointment as adjunct instructors. Adjunct instructors will be evaluated on a regular basis. Instructional orientation will be provided for all candidates. Candidates must be eligible to be employed within the position classification through the College.
- Provide quality instruction and academic environment for students
- Follow course outline and syllabus, appropriate text(s) and materials;
- Maintain professional standards and procedures for instruction, lab work, and/or clinical experiences in accordance with College policies and procedures;
- Secure and maintain art studio.
- Inform students of necessary art supplies for art classes.
- Request other art supplies when needed.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- Master’s Degree in the instructor’s primary teaching field (Art), or Master’s Degree with 18 graduate hours in the instructor’s primary teaching field (Art)
- Experience in teaching and demonstrated knowledge of subject matter preferred.
- General computer skills preferred
Resumes or other supplemental material cannot be substituted for any part of the application. Application can be found online at http://www.neo.edu/employment-application. Please submit it along with your resume or mail to: NEO A&M College, Human Resources, 200 I Street NE, Miami, OK 74354. AA/EOE
The College has reviewed this job description to ensure that essential functions and basic duties have been included. It is intended to provide guidelines for job expectations and the employee’s ability to perform the position described. It is not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all functions, responsibilities, skills and abilities. Additional functions and requirements may be assigned by the supervisors as deemed appropriate. This document does not represent a contract of employment, and the College reserves the right to change this job description and/or assign tasks for the employee to perform, as the College may deem appropriate.