Follow this list to be admitted to NEO A&M College:
- Schedule a Campus Visit
- You, your family, and your friends will all get a chance to visit the NEO campus and take a tour. Tours are available by appointment Monday through Friday. Your guide will accompany you as you visit classes, instructors, coaches, and stop by residence halls, Admissions, the Center for Academic Success and Advisement, and Financial Aid.
- Apply for Admission
- Apply online through the Admissions webpage. Send your high school transcript or GED scores, immunization records, ACT scores if available, and any college transcripts to the Admission office.
- Apply for Scholarships
- Applications for academic and Foundation scholarships for the fall semester are due by March 1. Visit https://neo.edu/become-a-student/cost-financial-aid/apply-for-scholarships/ to see a list of available scholarships and to download scholarship applications.
- Apply for FAFSA
- Visit the Financial Aid webpage and complete the financial aid application. NEO’s FAFSA code is 003160.
- Apply for Housing
- Print your housing application off from neo.edu/student-life/housing/forms and select your residence hall package. Submit your housing application with the refundable room deposit.
Contact NEO Recruitment
200 I Street NE Copen Hall Miami, OK 74354