|Before you can enroll, apply for admission and submit the required documents. If approved, you will receive an acceptance letter by email with instructions to activate your Goldkey. Some students will need to visit the Success Center for testing prior to enrollment.|
For assistance, contact Admissions by email or 918-540-6030.
How to enroll for classes at NEO
To enroll, contact the admissions office at firstname.lastname@example.org to initiate the process. Include your name, date of birth and indicate that you want to enroll.
Complete all paperwork through the admissions office and work with the Success Center for appropriate placement testing and advising. Then follow these steps for online enrollment:
- Login to the student portal at my.neo.edu using your Goldkey credentials.
- Click on Self Service.
- Click on the Student tab.
- Click on the Registration link.
- Click on the Add or Drop Classes link.
- Update the term for enrollment by choosing from the pulldown menu, then click submit.
- Click on the Registration link, click Drop and Add Classes.
- Enter the CRN of the course(s) in the boxes available. Click SUBMIT when finished (enrollment can be accomplished by entering one class at a time or entering all call numbers all at once). CRNs are 5-digit numbers that can be found in the course schedule for the desired term of enrollment.
- To drop a class once enrolled, choose Drop from the drop-down menu. Click SUBMIT when finished.
Classes may only be added online until the end of the first week of classes.
If there are time conflicts, unmet pre-requisites, or other issues with classes, you will receive a message indicating why enrollment did not occur. Please contact the admissions office or your advisor for assistance.
Schedule changes, add and drop classes
Schedule changes are completed online for all degree seeking students after consultation with their advisor. The advisor must clear the advisement hold (SPAAPIN) for a student to change their schedule online.
You may also drop classes online until the end of the second week of classes during the fall/spring semesters. Payment is still required and no refunds can be issued after the Add/Drop period.
- See the academic calendar for a list of upcoming Add/Drop cutoff dates.
- Visit the Add/Drop page for complete instructions.
Library Admin Building, First Floor