Northeastern Oklahoma A&M College uses the student email system Gold Key to communicate important information. Students are responsible for checking their email accounts regularly. The offices of Financial Aid and Admissions use these accounts as a means of electronic communication with students. Students can expect to receive notices regarding grants, loans, pass/fail, etc.
Students can also expect instructors to use these accounts as well. Gold Key may also be used to deliver important campus notices and reminders.
You must activate your Gold Key account before you can use your NEO email. Email accounts are created once a student activates his or her Gold Key Account.
Activating your Gold Key account
- Click to go to the Gold Key page.
- Select Activate Account.
- Type in the first 2 letters of your last name, last 5 digits of social security number and your date of birth. Click next.
- Type in your PIN which has been sent to your alternate email address.
- Your username is given to you on this screen. Make note of username! Click next, click continue.
- Carefully read all instructions regarding choosing a password. Make note of password! Click next.
- Type in preferred name, address, phone number and emergency contact information. Click next.
- Select LOGIN address. Make note of login (email) address.
- Select the check box beside NEO account Email System (Outlook/Exchange). Click submit.
- Type in alternate email address. Click next.
- Type in authorization number. Click next.
- Enter Challenge Secret (used for remote identification).
- Type in emergency information. Click SAVE.
You will now have a Gold Key ID, password and email address. These credentials will activate 30 minutes to an hour after you set up your Gold Key account.
Note: You may access D2L (online learning) the day after you activate your Gold Key account.
Your Gold Key email address and password will be used to access your email account, Student Web Product, to log into all computers on campus and for Online Learning.