- ACT Score Report Request
- National ACT Registration
- Free Practice Test
- Test Prep Help from Miami Public Library
On-campus ACT test dates
It is an ACT policy that you must wait at least 60 days between test dates for the on-campus ACT—whether you completed the test at NEO or at another institution. There is not a mandatory waiting period between the on-campus and national versions of the ACT.
- Check-in begins at the time listed next to each test date below.
- Prior registration is not required. ACT policy mandates that an individual MUST submit an application for admission unless s/he is currently enrolled. The application is free and may be submitted online by clicking on the Apply button at the top of the page. An application is not considered complete unless it includes a valid social security number. In other words, you will need to provide your social security number to the Admissions office in order to receive your test scores.
- Scores are usually available the next business day following the test and can only be given verbally to the examinee in person.
- Due to testing confidentiality laws, scores cannot be given over the phone or sent via mail or fax. Scores can also be obtained from the NEO Grove Higher Education Center.
- The test will end four hours after the check-in time listed below.
Test cost and location
The cost is $64 and the fee is payable beforehand in the Business Office between the hours of 7:45 a.m. to 4:00 p.m., Monday through Friday, located on the main floor of the Library Administration building. They accept cash, check and money order. Business Office staff will direct examinees to the correct room location.
What to bring
- Photo ID (eg. Drivers License; Student ID)
- Receipt from Business Office
- Calculator (optional): a list of prohibited calculators can be found at actstudent.org
Worth noting …
- If you are 21+ years of age, you will not be required to submit ACT scores for college acceptance. If you are not sure whether you need to take the test, please speak with an Admissions office staff member or your advisor.
- *If you are in need of accommodations, contact the Success Center. If approved to test with accommodations, an individual appointment will be scheduled.
Upcoming on-campus ACT testing dates
|Wednesday, July 6, 2022||Residual|
|Saturday, July 16, 2022||Traditional|
|Thursday, July 21, 2022||Residual|