fbpx Skip to Content
Skip announcement-panel
Summer Hours

NEO is open 7am – 5pm, Monday – Thursday, closed Friday.

announcement panel close button
Skip to main content

NEO students may need to pursue concerns or issues involving academic or non-academic aspects of student life. NEO College adopted the following procedures to provide students with a mechanism to file a formal complaint or grievance.

NEO A&M College is committed to providing and maintaining a fair and respectful environment where people are able to study and learn. NEO students should use the Student Complaint procedure for filing a complaint not covered in other specific grievance or complaint procedures. Please refer to the NEO Student Handbook before completing the complaint form. If you are uncertain of how to file a grievance or complaint or which process is appropriate for the issue, contact the Office of Student Affairs. Office is located in the Student Union; 918-540-6060 or Amy Ishmael, Vice President for Student Affairs at aishmael@neo.edu.

The Student Complaint Form is to be used to submit a formal complaint when a student has been unable to satisfactorily resolve an issue with the NEO faculty or staff, or another student.

The Student Complaint Policy applies to student complaints or concerns not addressed in other NEO grievance or complaint processes, including, but not limited to, sexual misconduct, discrimination, accommodations, and ethical concerns. 

    Ethics Point

    NEO uses EthicsPoint to provide an easy way to discretely and confidentially report activities that may involve criminal, unethical, or otherwise inappropriate behavior in violation of NEO policies. The system can be used to report issues involving fraud, abuse, misconduct, and other violations. The system is carefully designed to allow you to  maintain your confidentiality when submitting and following up on a report.

    If the student pursues the grievance through this process and still perceives the concerns have not been adequately addressed, the student may file a complaint against a higher education institution in Oklahoma with the Oklahoma State Regents for Higher Education (OSRHE) at https://www.okhighered.org/current-college-students/complaints.shtml.

    Student complaints relating to consumer protection laws offered under the terms and conditions of the State Authorization Reciprocity Agreement (SARA), can be filed through SARA’s portal: https://nc-sara.org/student-complaints.

    Complaint Form

    If you submit the complaint without the requested contact information, College personnel may not be able to investigate the compliant in the same manner in which a formal complaint is investigated.

    Student Complaint Form

    Fields marked with an * are required

    Please provide a detailed description of the incident/concern using specific concise, objective language (who, what, where, why and how)
    Please also include any history of the incident. What steps were taken previously to remedy this situation? Who has been contacted and when?
    Back to top