In the event a violent accident such as an explosion or aircraft crash occurs on campus that could render a building or area unsafe, take the following actions:
- Immediately take cover under tables, desks or other such objects that will give protection against falling glass or debris.
- After the effect of the explosion and/or fire subsides, notify Campus Police at extension 6300 (after hours at 918-533-1243). Give your name and describe the location and nature of the emergency.
- When you are told to leave by the Campus Police, walk quickly to the nearest marked exit and alert others to do the same.
- ASSIST THE HANDICAPPED IN EXITING THE BUILDING! DO NOT USE ELEVATORS IN CASE OF FIRE.
- Once outside, move to a clear area away from the affected building. Keep streets and walkways clear for emergency vehicles and personnel.
- If requested, assist the Campus Police.
- DO NOT RETURN TO AN EVACUATED BUILDING unless directed to do so by the Campus Police.