If you are the first in your family to attend college or if you meet other eligibility criteria, you may benefit from the Student Support Services (SSS) program at NEO. Student Support Services is a federally funded TRIO program committed to helping undergraduates be successful at college and also be prepared for transfer to a four-year institution of higher education. We believe that ALL students can be successful when they find the degree program that works best for them.
Mission: Providing the tools for students to build their own success.
- Computer lab & study area
- Academic advisement
- Career guidance
- Transfer counseling & college visits
- Workshops on study skills, money management, financial aid, etc.
- Cultural & educational events
- Community service opportunities
If you are a degree-seeking student, enrolled full-time at NEO and a U.S. citizen or permanent resident, you may qualify for our free services by meeting at least on of the following criteria:
- First generation college student (neither parent has earned a four-year bachelor’s degree)
- Meet U.S. Department of Education income guidelines
- Have a documented disability (on file with the NEO Student Disability Office or can obtain documentation)
Receive free services
To take advantage of Student Support Services you need to:
- Meet eligibility requirements
- Complete an application obtained from the Student Support Services Office, located in Ables Hall (North of the Student Union/Cafeteria), Room 212.
- Meet with a Student Support Services counselor to discuss what appropriate services are available for you.
Northeastern Oklahoma A&M College Student Support Services is 100% federally funded at the cost of $300,977 and does not discriminate on the basis of age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, genetic information, gender identity or expression, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or other protected category, in any of its policies, practices, or procedures. This provision includes, but is not limited to, admissions, employment, financial aid, and educational services.