Living on campus is an affordable and fun way to experience college. NEO offers many choices in residence halls.
Resident hall room rates per semester
|Traditional Residence Halls – Double occupancy, per person||$1,150.00|
|Traditional Residence Halls – Single occupancy||$1,675.00|
|Milligan Hall (Quad)||$1,750.00|
|Housing maintenance fee||$154.00|
|10 Meal / $75 Flex Cash||$1,502.00|
|12 Meal / $100 Flex Cash||$1,775.00|
|14 Meal / $125 Flex Cash||$1,917.00|
|19 Meal / $75 Flex Cash||$2,067.00|
Note: Students living in the residence halls are required to purchase a 12-meal plan, 14-meal plan, or 19-meal plan. Students who live in the Suites may choose the 10-meal plan.
Summer school students are housed in the Student Housing Complex. Summer room price is $600 per session. There are two sessions for summer housing.
Important to note
- Prices are per semester pending Board and Regents approval.
- Prices are subject to change.
- Students living in the residence halls are required to purchase a meal plan.
- Smart Cards will not operate and you will not be charged for food service during school breaks.
- Norse Bucks may be used in the Cafeteria and Galley.