You can now securely upload scanned verification documents to NEO through the Self Service portal at my.neo.edu. Click here for a brief demonstration video.
- D01 – Dependent Verification Worksheet
- D03 – Dependent Professional Judgment
- D05 – Parent Information
- D06 – Dependency Override
- D10 – Marital Status Conflict – Dependent
- S01 – Independent Verification Worksheet
- S03 – Independent Professional Judgment
- S05 – Support for Dependent Child
- S09 – Identity Verification for Notary
- S11 – Marital Status Conflict-Independent
- S12 – Non-Filing Instructions – Dependent
- S12 – Non-Filing Instructions – Independent
- Loan Adjustment
- Student Statement of Non-Filing
- A02 – Consortium Agreement
- A03 – PLUS Loan Credit Balance
- A04 – Private Loan Self-Certification
- A05 – 2nd Degree or Change of Major
- A06 – Return to Title IV Policy
- A07 – Satisfactory Academic Progress
- A08 – Suspension Appeal
- A09 – Maximum Time Frame
- A10 – College Graduation Confirmation
- A11 – Unusual Enrollment History
- S09 – Disability Discharge
NEO FAFSA Code: 003160
It’s free to apply to NEO A&M College.
Apply online today!
Enroll with Success!
Already applied and ready to enroll? Call the NEO Success Center: